Sunday 26 January 2014

Dakota Mae Boutique NYC 2014


The beginning of January is such a strange time of the year for me. The craziness of the Holidays are over and the world seems a little quieter. Although I love the Fall/Winter season (fashion-wise at least) I am ready to put it to bed. I am totally over the cold and wet weather and looking forward to the sunshine, a new season and a new year. That is why the first few weeks of January seemed like the perfect time to go to NYC to explore the fashion world again, and begin new relationships with new Brands and Designers while catching up with old ones that I am lucky enough to call friends. As I get the store ready for a truly amazing Spring/Summer 2014, I thought I'd post a few pictures from the trip - my lovely mom, Allison and brother, Marlon and I had a blast in between the crazy long days of carefully hand selecting only the most amazing stuff for YOU - my beautiful, fashionable and most wonderful clients (inside & out). Hope you enjoy!
Love, 
Dakota Mae. 


Excited to get the show on the road! (or in the air.. ha)




The Fame Show: AKA where I spent most of my time!



Drinks with the best Brother! @ Beer Authority


Spider-Man on Broadway?! It was amazing. 


Decisions, decisions.... Carefully choosing only the best!

I can't wait to share the fantastic finds with everyone! STAY TUNED! XO














No comments:

Post a Comment