Thursday 30 October 2014

SLIP into something Comfortable, Current and Classic!

With the end of October comes the beginning of something that I am personally not the biggest fan of. Something that is inevitable, dark, damp.. Something that sends an unfortunate chill down my spine..... It's WINTER! & once it gets in my bones it is hard to shake! A few things on my list of ways to stay warm: multiple bubble baths, curling up with a good book to stay out of the cold & to keep your feet warm...
for the latter, I have the cutest solution......








Not only are these slippers great to keep warm, the dainty details keep them fashion forward and so unique & they make great gift ideas! (Not to mention they are incredibly affordable)
Click the link below to check them out 

No comments:

Post a Comment